The AstroLabe 24 Hour dual time Watch.
This is a unique and distinctive timepiece with appeal to any person with an interest in history, science or astronomy. The 4-hand+date movement features a 24-hour time function and date display for dual time-zone timekeeping.
An ancient instrument used to show the positions of the Sun and Stars, an Astrolabe is a map of the heavens and an ingenious computer used to solve astronomical questions. The Astrolabe is one of the oldest scientific instruments in the world - The principles behind the Astrolabe were discovered before the second century BC and in common use by the seventh century (the Astrolabe on the watch dial and bezel is a novelty and not usable for navigation).
Compare the features and concept to Ulysse Nardin Astrolabium Galileo Galilei watches costing up to $100,000!
- 44mm dia. case (not including crown or lugs) with rotating Astrolabe bezel. Matte Silver bezel with polished case.
- Rubber strap, in blue, with stainless steel buckle
- 3 ATM water resistant
- 4-hand movement. The 4th hand is independent and rotates once every 24-hours - a true second time zone.
- Date display at 4-o-clock position
- Packaged in beautiful gift tin
- New, unopened with 1-year manufacturer warranty